About Me

My photo
Whether it's five miles or five hundred miles, riding a bicycle is more fun than anyone ever told me! My New Year's Resolution to cycle 10 miles a day or 40 minutes on a spin bike has meant that by the end of May I have cycled 2,600 miles! Because of my cycling wardrobe the weather has not stopped me from cycling (unless it really is -5 degrees or with wind gusts of 25 mph). Cycling in style and in comfort is really important to me as I don't really want to be covered in logos looking like a Ninja as I buy groceries or attend meetings. I have found some things that work for me but am always looking for new pieces. For me, Evans Cycles and Cycle Surgery for the basics. My two favourite brands for my wardrobe are www.velorution.com and www.velovixen.com but I am always looking for new pieces. I would love to know what works for you and why. Happy cycling!

Thursday 14 February 2013

Mice Log Star Dates 37 and 38

Mice Log Star Date 37. 06 02 13. 11 miles, max speed 15 mph in 1hr 37. On the Brrrrrrrommie and a train pootling about West Dulwich. The day was chilly and became chillier and chillier.

Rather than head for Hyde Park I did some rounds (as a friend might say!) of Belgrave Square wondering whether the Police might ask me to move on (if they could catch me of course!! I mean 15mph!!)

If it hadnt been so ruddy cold I would have taken a pic of something I havent seen this year until today - blossom!! Woohooo! So despite the temperature, spring is on it's way!



Mice Log Star Date 38. 07 02 13. The early Mice catches the biggest blast of sunshine! Wooohooo!! 




A train to South East London for a meeting then a 15 mile pootle home in clear blue skies and fantastic sunshine even though I had seen ice on the ground at 8am.







On the way back, a stop in Greenwich for coffee at the Maritime Museum with Georgie Burr. Lovely fun. Then a trip along the NCN4 which is a bit of a secret as the sign posting is well, rubbish! 






I got lost several times and indeed ended up in cul de sacs at least three times! D'Oh! But in such lovely sunshine who cares?! I became a bit of a tourist!



                                          Shards of Glass?



                                                          Cool Luggage!



                                                   The Millenium Wheel




                                   Sun going down in the West 

No comments:

Post a Comment